Monday, January 23, 2012

Closure.

Closure is not found in a final conversation but we often think that's the case. We always feel we need that conversation, but that conversation is never guaranteed so what if you can't have it. Sometimes you have to see that a persons lack of words and inaction reveal more than anything they could ever say or do..closure is peace. That peace comes from accepting the circumstances and realizing, you're OK. Try to recognize this each day. In that, you nurture that peace, it grows and becomes more present within yourself. Closure does not come from another's lips or actions. It comes from you..the state you put your mind and heart in. It will happen if you work on it. You don't need to wait on anyone or look to someone else to find what you need.  



(For me personally, what also helps me to "be ok" is to be aware of how God pursues my heart each day in the smallest ways. I hold onto those blessings which in turn helps me to let go of hurt. In those little victories, I eventually will find a fully healed heart.)
Love,Nat





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Nathalie,
Not sure if you remember me, but we went to FIDM together. Randomly Twitter recommended you to me as a follow, so, long story short, I ended up here checking out your sites. (Love it, btw.) Anyway...I'm so glad I did stumble upon here, especially to read this entry. Your last paragraph is exactly what I needed to speak to me today. Hope you're doing well!